Tuesday, March 11, 2014

A New Day

BFN.

I didn't have a lot of hope for last cycle, so I wasn't surprised or even particularly disappointed when it failed.  It was kind of expected.  It's just kind of how it goes - after 19 cycles of peeing on sticks and getting negatives, it is kind of what I'm used to at this point.

I'll go in on Thursday for my baseline and then starting a my first medicated IUI.  Femara & Follistim, followed by an Ovidrel trigger, followed by an IUI, followed by Prometrium supplementation.  I expect my IUI to be around March 25th if this cycle works like last cycle.

Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if I get benched due to a cyst.  I've had some pinching pain on my right side that makes me suspect a cyst.

It wouldn't be that big of a disappointment as I was born in December and hate the timing of my birthday in the middle of the holidays, and getting pregnant this cycle would have a December due date.

Ah well, moving forward!  One step at a time.  Day by day.  Just chugging through this slop until I get to the other side.

Oh, in other news, this month marks 2 years off birth control.

FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment