Sunday, March 23, 2014

Change of Plans

Best laid plans of mice and men.... and reproductive endocrinologists....

I took an OPK this morning.  It's positive.  Usually I get a few positives that are equally dark as the control and then some VERY positive ones (SUPER dark), but I figured equally dark is technically positive so I had better call in to the nurse on call.  If I'm having an LH surge now, it's likely a Tuesday afternoon IUI would be too late.

So I doubt my little 12 mm follie had time to catch up to 15 mm or so to be in the running, but likely my 19.5 mm is a comfy 21-22 mm one now!  Which is just fine by me, because I'd really rather not have twins.  Though you never know, the 12 mm might catch up before ovulation!  And we've definitely got a good chance at success with the 19.5 mm one from yesterday, and my surprisingly cushy lining of 8.4 mm (which has probably thickened a bit, too).

She agreed it's best to get a move on in case my body ovulates on its own.  So we just triggered and will go in tomorrow for an IUI at 11:30am!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment